The full line-up for the Jabberwocky Market has been revealed.
Beginning on Thursday, October 2nd, 2014, the four day festival will take place at a number of venues in Darlington, including Voodoo Cafe, the Cattle Market and Crown Street Library.
The line-up is as follows:
Thursday, October 2nd
- Fish/Girl: What The Little Mermaid Found Out About The World
- Solas Fae
Friday, October 3rd
- Scratch Night
Saturday, October 4th
- Ballad of the Burning Star
- Dead To Me
- Folk In A Box
- Writing About Theatre Workshop
Sunday, October 5th
- Panel Discussion: How Social Conflict Affects the Development of Theatre
- The Incredible Book Eating Boy
- The Incredible Book Making Workshop
The Jabberwocky Market is a unique festival, created especially for the people of Darlington, designed and run by theatre producers from the town, in partnership with internationally acclaimed partners and performances. It’s a market – but not as you know it!
If you are interested in volunteering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.